Welcome to the Australian Art Print Network
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Prints and Sculptures
Mon - Fri 9 - 6, Sat 11 - 5.
Traditional, including prints, lithographs, screenprints, etchings, lino-cuts & wood-cuts.
The Australian Art Print Network was established in 1996 with the aim of creating opportunities for Australian Aboriginal artists to work in the medium of fine art print-making and to ensure that the interest in, and market for, their prints expands nationally and internationally.
The Network brings together five companies with common aims of:
- fostering a commitment to excellence in product presentation and service in the publishing and sale of indigenous prints;
- working toward greater cross cultural understanding by providing high quality documentation on artworks to its and the wider community;
- encouraging emerging artists, providing support for the arts in Aboriginal communities and wherever possible linking its art projects with Aboriginal community purposes;
- returns to the artists it represents;
- refusing to deal with or purchase work from anyone that violates Aboriginal copyright or improperly appropriates Aboriginal imagery;
- upholding the charter of the Australian Indigenous Art Trade Association of which the Network is a foundation member.
To find out about our returns policy, how our prints are created, our shipping policies and more browse through our website, or contact us for further information.
Artist: Mary McLean, Abie Loy, Alick Tipoti and David Bosun.
Date: 24 Jun 2009 - 24 Jul 2009
Copyright © 1996 -
The Australian Art Print Network AIATSIS & ATSIC - Australian
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Fine Art Prints and sculpture